Contacting Facilities

Who can I contact to make changes in my building’s heating and cooling schedule, or to make facilities updates to my building?

  • Every Yale Building also has a Facilities Superintendent, who can work with you on improving your building’s energy use and performance

    • This map identifies and provides contact information for the Facilities Superintendents for each building on Campus

  • If you would like to change the temperature set points or heating/air conditioning schedule for your building, this can also be managed through the Facilities Operations Center. This is also where you can submit a Facilities Work Request, to update any broken equipment.

  • View Yale Energy Explorer, to compare your building’s performance to comparable buildings on campus